1. The Website
The Cotswold Falconry website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Cotswold Falconry Ltd, Registration No: 6495413.
All of the goods/services on this Website are offered by Cotswold Falconry Ltd, "we/us", which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
2. These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods/services on the Website. Please read them carefully.
- They do not affect your statutory rights.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
3. Prices and Promotions
All prices and charges on the Website are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable but exclude delivery charges. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination.
- On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods/services advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in Cotswold Falconry Centre. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, Cotswold Falconry are under no obligation to honour any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods/services may be miss-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods/services at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods/services and specifications of goods/services on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
Please see the help section for information on how to place an order. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Submit" button on the check out page.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgment email with your details of the goods/services that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgment and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods/services, information concerning availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods/services, which are not available, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods/services are available, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods/services you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
5. Right to withdraw goods/services
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods/services from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods/services from the Website.
The total cost of your order is the price of the goods/services, plus delivery charges at cost. All credit card payments are processed byBarclays Banking Services.
- Most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section can make payment. Payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before despatch of the goods/services to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
7. Deliveries and Risk
We despatch items ordered by you, as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the deliveries section. The delivery charge is as set out in the deliveries section.
- We are only able to deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands unless previously arranged with Cotswold Falconry Ltd. Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified we cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is "IN PROGRESS" you must contact email@example.com or call 01386 701043.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the deliveries section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, you must follow the instructions set out in the deliveries section.
- Once you have received the goods/services, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods/services shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods/services pending their return to us.
8. Cancellation & Returns
No Cancellations or Exchanges on special offers.
We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel experience dates at any time. Should your chosen goods or services be unavailable you will be entitled to a full refund,
- If you need to re-schedule or cancel a booking you have already made, we will always do our best to help. We usually require cancellations to be confirmed at least 21 days before the experience date; any agreed rescheduling of booking will be subject to a rebooking fee of no more than 25% of the purchase value. We will notify you of any variations to this cancellation period at point of booking.
- Refunds for bookings will be made if cancelled within 7 days of purchase unless the booking date falls within the 21 day time period, Refunds will be considered if bookings can be filled by other parties but may be subject to a rebooking fee of no more than 25% of the purchase value.
- If the bookings cannot be reallocated no refund will be payable.
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods/services, you may only do so in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
The laws of England shall govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.